When you book an appointment with us we will need to ask the following questions concerning Covid 19.
These questions are set by the Guidelines from The NZ Dental Council issued on 02/12/21.
We will also ask these questions on the day of your appointment to confirm the answers.
- Do you or any member of your household have COVID-19 or are you waiting for a COVID-19 PCR test result? (not a routine surveillance test)
- Are you required to self-isolate (including arrival from overseas)?
- Do you have ANY of the following symptoms now, or in the last 14 days?
- Fever, acute cough or shortness of breath
- Muscle aches, loss of smell, sore throat
- Generally feeling unwell with no other likely diagnosis?
- Do you have any other reason to think that you are at risk of having COVID-19?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions please DO NOT attend the practice.
Please call us on 06 759 1630 so we can give you further assistance.
We appreciate your help and understanding.